FOR ALL THE ROADS TRAVELLED


Happy new year to you dear Reader πŸ’™πŸ’™

This is my first post this year. The year for me has been sailing a speed boat and I am not even complaining 🀷‍♀️ I only hope it speeds to the part where I have better money and all thatπŸ˜‚



So, why did i write this evening, what actually brought me out of hiatus?



I've not been feeling too well the last one week, and I took some time off work to recuperate, and so far, I can't wait to be very healthy, because good health feels great, really.

So far, I've had a high temperature and I've been largely uncomfortable, I took a test, was placed on drugs and all, but more importantly, I believe wholeheartedly that I am healed, and I'll be better.

 So, well, I've been trying to gather my thoughts together the last couple days, but honestly all my mind is geared towards getting well again. Say a prayer for me if you read this, can't wait to be back on my feet fully.

By the way, today is my mom's birthday, and I feel grateful and blessed to have her in my life. I can't wait for the turn-up happening later, I'll definitely give ya'll the download and I can't wait to create a beautiful write up on my blog for her. She reads a lot and she'll be so happy to read about herself once I put it up.

Also, my friend was giving me a critical review of how I write, and she mentioned that I could get distracted in my writings and in that process I bring too many thoughts into one piece, which may end up being distracting for the reader too😁 (I am sorry!) So, I'll be focusing on creating better content this year.

Lastly, the title of my post has nothing to do with its content, as you must have found out, but "For all the roads travelled " sounded cool in my head, so I named my post after it.πŸ™‚πŸ˜

So, thank you once again for visiting Brownrings, here's to a prosperous 2020!

Comments

  1. You and your unrelated topic πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

    Deceiving somebody upandan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIII!!!!

LIFE'S UPDATE

WHAT IS GOING ON?