LIFE'S UPDATE

It's been forever, I know๐Ÿ˜‘. Well, as much as I want to have content here (it is actually important that I have much content here), I really don't want to force this. That's another day's headache though.
Let's get to work, I hope you've been well.

The month of July is coming to a close, frankly it's TRUE time waits for no one. I remember ending 2018, I wrote goals.
I think that no matter how cliche it might be taught as to write goals, knowing what you want to do, and documenting it is the first step towards achieving them.
 I wrote goals, and I got into the year troubled, January was filled with tears guys. My dad wasn't okay and he was crying on a steady, I was too๐Ÿ˜ญ. When I was younger, I couldn't wait to be an adult, and earn my own money, Nigeria must have been like ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ when I thought like that. Nobody told me growing up meant my own parents were growing older too, older๐Ÿ˜ญ.
I couldn't leave my parents that way so I stayed back to really pray for/with them. He got better, and then by the end of February, my boyfriend's dad was in an accident, and he was unconscious. My 25th birthday in March was full of tears and anxiety and a few days later, I left home.
I had so many things bothering me, I had so many things I needed fixed. I once told a dear friend that I don't think life gets better, I think that we just get used to whatever it is life throws at us. I honestly didn't think this blogpost would be this salty, I just wanted to document my thoughts.
I'd say, I've learned that you're basically on your own in this life, I'll explain. There're friends, there're loved ones, even a few distant people who you know are always going to be a part of your story. They root for you, they support you, accommodate you, they love you, they pray for you, and will go the length of the world for you. These are indispensable people really, and you owe them a lifetime, but they also have things that they go through. I heard money makes life better, (I can't wait to have that kinda money) so not everybody has issues.
The content of my post may even apply to just me, there's no problem too.
I hope that you and I have strength and the courage to fight, and hold out, I hope that we're victorious, and that we don't lose ourselves. I hope that we live victoriously  and that things get  better, and if things are great for you, I hope it remains so๐Ÿ’™

Eventually, i haven't said much, but thank you for reading!

Your comments would mean a lot to me, kindly leave one.

Shalom.

Comments

  1. Sweetie! You're amazing๐Ÿ˜ญ. I loved it. I could connect and relate with you in every word. Well-done dear. We'll be fine. It can only get better never worse.๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice article. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it was a good read for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. One foot in front of the other. One day after another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post dear... People really go through shit, but thank God we hold up all the way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess we'll be fine ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIII!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON?